Please see the list below of important back-to-school information:
• TEACHER ASSIGNMENTS will be available via the ParentPortal on Friday, August 23rd after 4:00 p.m.
• OPEN HOUSE for all students will be on August 28th from 6:00–7:30 p.m. Join our staff and meet your teachers as we prepare for another great year!!
• NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION will be on August 28th from 5:30-6:00 p.m. This is for all 1st-5th grade students who have never attended Silver Springs and Kindergarten students who did not attend Round-Up.
• PARTY ON THE PLAYGROUND will be immediately following Open House.
• FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL is Tuesday, September 3rd. It is a full day of school.
• SCHOOL DAY SCHEDULE is as follows: Students will be able to enter the building at 8:30 a.m.; classes begin at 8:46 a.m.; and dismissal is at 3:45 p.m.
• For students with MEDICAL PLANS, signed plans and medications must be in the office no later than August 29th in order to ensure that we have everything in place for students before the first day of school.
Please be aware that the office will be closed on Friday, August 30th and Monday, September 2nd in observance of the Labor Day holiday.